Tree Chopper Mod 1.16.4/1.-15 is a simple mod, which allows you to chop down the whole tree with just one block of wood! You can place this tool anywhere near any trees and it will start cutting them up in no time at all–the only thing needed from your side are axes or other tools that allow for breaking blocks such as picksaxes… stop Breaking Up Trees Block By Blocks!? Just destroy bottom half (bottom)of trunk & The Whole Tree Will Chops Down For Sure!.
- Tree Chopper is universal (clientside and serverside). (Since 1.2.0 can be used as serverside mode, but clientside is recommended – because of non-synchronous visual breaking.)
- Supports mods (e.g. Biomes O’ Plenty).
- Can be deactivated by holding SHIFT.
- Config with settings and list of allowed axes and types of wood.
- In-game commands. Type “/tch help” for more info
- Option to reverse function (chopping with SHIFT)
- Option to disable shift function
To ignore durability (a tree has more blocks than your axe is able to break), see config.
For printing UnlocalizedNames (used in config for logs and axes), use in-game command “/tch printName 1”
How to install Tree Chopper Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tree Chopper Mod Screenshots: