Trapcraft Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft is also considered a Trap mod used to troll friends, Trapcraft Mod adds many tools to create traps without engaging in direct combat, Trapcraft Mod adds a variety of traps for players on the computer when playing Minecraft, Trap Craft helps defend themselves against enemies or mobs without fighting them directly and most traps are easy to use while others are more complicated than others
How to install Trapcraft Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Features of Trapcraft Mod
- Scarecrow Trap: Fool all monsters in close range before attacking them. This type of trap has 20 Health and can kill humans. However, zombies are the only ones unaffected by this trap.
- The fuse to ignite when there is electricity. Flame range is extended when using the Igniter Range Module.
- Bear Trap: interact with AI creatures.
- Magnetic Chest: Drag closer to the item and automatically destroy the item near it. This type is useful when you want to collect loot from traps.
- Fan: push items quickly and pull sand to fall. Needs redstone to function.
- Stab: Deals damage to the object it comes in contact with, but does not affect the item.
- Grass camouflage trap: destroyed when stepped on. This type of trap is used to cover the spikes and tunnels to deceive the target.
Trapcraft Mod Screenshots: