The Smart Moving mod is a great way to make your Minecraft experience more realistic and fluid. If you’ve been frustrated with the rigid movement in vanilla minecraft, then this mod is for you! There are many new features that come with Smart Moving such as flying, which makes it feel like you’re “Superman”. Flying works by taking on a more “superman” stance and moving up and down with the mouse cursor instead of only space/shift. You can also now free climb up 1-2 blocks making it easier to scale mountains and caves.
How to install Smart Moving Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The Smart Moving mod provides various additional moving possibilities
- Climbing only via gaps in the walls
- Climbing ladders with different speeds depending on ladder coverage and/or neighbour blocks
- Alternative animations for flying and falling
- Climbing along ceilings and up vines
- Jumping up and back while climbing
- Configurable sneaking
- Alternative swimming
- Alternative diving
- Alternative flying
- Faster sprinting
- Side and Back jumps
- Charged jumps
- Wall jumping
- Head jumps
Smart Moving Mod Screenshots: