The SkyBlock Map is a map where you spawn on a floating island and must survive and complete challenges with the resources available to you. SkyBlock has been one of the most popular Minecraft maps since it was first created. SkyBlocks are based off of this map, as well as many others that have been created since then. There are two versions of SkyBlock: Skyblock 1.17/1.16 which is for Minecraft 1.7 or higher, and Skyblock Origins which is for Minecraft 1.8 or higher.”
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Rules of playing SkyBlock Map Mod
Do not intentionally leave the island to regenerate health.
No bridging to return to the mainland.
Choose from the easiest level to play.
List of challenges in SkyBlock Map for Minecraft
Build stone making machine.
Expand the island.
Make a melon farm.
Make a pumpkin farm.
Make a sugarcane farm.
Make a wheat farm.
Make a giant red mushroom farm.
Craft a bed.
Create 64 stone blocks.
… and 40 other tasks in the form of crafting, building or farming.
SkyBlock Map Screenshots: