There are many mods that can be installed for PTRLib 1.12.2 and Minecraft, but the PTRLib Mod is a core mod and usually appears in the “required” section when installed. Core Mods are a trend with maximum resource savings and can support multiple mods at once; thanks to the existence of these Core Mods, updating, fixing and modifying multiple mods is much more simple because most mod developers have programmed many mods using this programming method.
How to install PTRLib Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
PTRLib Mod Screenshots:
PTRLib Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Leave a Reply