Player API 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod that gives you access to Player Client, Player Server and Player Bukkit classes which reduces incompatibility between mods, giving third party mods managed access to the main player class. Player API also has a lot of other features such as Player Events and Commands allowing for a rich experience when playing Minecraft with various creative ideas by adding new content to this gloriously varied Minecraft modding community!
How to install Player API:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Player API is an API which provides access to
the client class “EntityPlayerSP” and
the server class “EntityPlayerMP”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.