This Obfuscate Mod is a simple library which provides useful events, utilities, and common code for mod developers. Originally created for compatibility in MrCrayfish’s mod, this library is now targeted for all mod developers alike. This Obfuscate Mod does not have any content by default; instead it provides you with the tools to create your own Obfuscate Mod compatible with Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5!
How to install Obfuscate Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Manipulate the player’s model safely:
This feature allows you to easily customise the rotations of limbs on player’s model without having to worry about resetting them back to their default state. This could be used for creating a custom pose when holding a certain item, adding custom animations when swinging a sword and so much more!
Full control over item rendering:
This gives you the ability to handle rendering of items yourself. Obfuscate provides events that are called from the true source rather than relying on the camera transform type, like vanilla’s ITESR system. This means when the event for rendering the held item on the player model is called, it’s actually coming from the held rendering layer on the player model.
A completely new data syncing system for players:
Obfuscate 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links: