MovingWorld is a library for Minecraft mods that want moving player made structures. It allows people to create mods that have flying structures, an example of the mod in use is Archimede’s Ships Plus (Or Davincis Vessels). MovingWorld also contains code for making your block function while in an entity state. You can find MovingWorld Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 here: https://mojangreleases-mpmw3b6x4n8y5gq7f4hcwe25d0vqeo-com
How to install MovingWorld Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MovingWorld Mod Screenshots:
MovingWorld Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Leave a Reply