Miner’s Helmet Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a helmet with a light that when you put it on your head will illuminate the area around you. In addition to the glow feature it also increases your protection +3 Armor. There is a small note with Miner’s Helmet Mod, that zombies can spawn with Iron Pickaxe and Mining Helmet, but you can disable this option in the config.
How to install Miner’s Helmet Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Miner’s Helmet Mod Screenshots:
Explore the Nether!
Light your way inside the Nether while trying to find Netherite!
Works well in caves
Use this helmet to light your path in dark areas and caves.
Lights up dark underwater areas
Swim with your mining helmet and light your path through dark trenches.
Mobs can wear (and spawn with) it too!
There’s also a chance for mobs to spawn with a pickaxe in their hands. When you slay them, there’s a chance that they will drop their helmets.