Lucky Block Mod 1.17.1/1.16 is a simple block that can be found in minecraft, but it has the potential to give you so much more! This new LuckyBlock mod version will allow players not only items from lucky strikes but also animals or monsters instead depending on what kind of experience you want your game world-playto have for yourself and others visiting too – maybe even some structures if we’re feeling adventurous enough One thing’s certain though: no matter where this lonesome miner finds himself when his Luck
The point of this mod is to give new usage for gold ingots. If you find yourself always stocked with the metal but don’t ever use it, then we have a solution! With our Lucky Block enchantment you can turn that weak block into anything from furniture pieces and tools all the way up through beneficial items like armor or weapons – so go ahead take out those old armour sets because now they’re perfect again (and who knows what’ll show up).
It’s also possible get really rare diamonds by mixing colored blocks together which means no more running around looking everywhere in hopes of finding one special diamond without knowing where exactly their location might be… unless someone else finds them first 😉
How to install Lucky Block Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Add-ons are user-made additions to the Lucky Block. They add new types of Lucky Blocks with different features. The latest version fully supports add-ons, and provides a Lucky Block add-on folder in .minecraft/addons/lucky_block. If the add-on supports the latest version, simply place it in that folder.
- The Lucky Block can be configured using the files in .minecraft/config/lucky_block/version-X-X-X. Refer to the documentation for configuration instructions.
- Everything you need to know about the Lucky Block configuration system can be found in the documentation. This can be viewed on the official website. Please report any errors in the documentation.
Lucky Block Mod Screenshots: