What if you could build a city with one click? Instant Structures Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 allows players to place structures like houses with one quick click, simplifying the process and introducing players to beautiful, monumental buildings created by other players in the vast Minecraft game world. Not only that, Instant Structures Mod for Minecraft also includes items that can replace blocks one by one or expand blocks in new areas- all at your fingertips! With Instant Structures Mod (ISM for short), you can choose from more than 996 building types and place them with just a single click in the Minecraft world, making it easier for everyone to create their own unique cityscape without having to spend hours perfecting their design
How to install Instant Structures Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Features of Instant Structures Mod
Set each construction with 1 click.
Replace or place block in specific area.
Create or resize 1 square.
Provide many complex works.
The building is placed in the main view.
Integrated size indicator.
Instant Structures Mod Screenshots:
Instant Structures Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version from 1.7.10 to 1.16.2: