If you are a fan of Infernal Mobs Mod 1.17.1/1.15.2, then this mod is for you! Infernal Mobs Mod 1.17.1/1.15.2 is an addon for Minecraft that provides new mobs to the game with special mods they are very strong and harder to kill than normal! In addition, the experience received from killing Infernal Mobs is reduced by 4 times normal and a random item will drop from them as well! So if you want to give your game a challenge and reward yourself in the process, then Infernal Mobs Mod 1.17/1 (and higher) might be just what you need!
How to install Infernal Mobs Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
List of mods:
- 1UP – Mob heals fully, once, upon getting low.
- Alchimist – Throws Potions at you.
- Berserk – Mob deals double damage, but hurts itself on attacking.
- Blastoff – Tosses Players into the air.
- Bulwark – Mob has 50% damage resistance.
- Cloaking – Invisibility Potion effect on Mob.
- Darkness – Blindness Potion effect on Player.
- Ender – Can teleport dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player.
- Exhaust – Exhaust Potion effect on Player.
- Fiery – Sets Player on Fire.
- Ghastly – Shoots Fireballs.
- Gravity – Knocks back or pulls Players.
- Lifesteal – Heals from attacking.
- Ninja – Can teleport dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player.
- Poisonous – Poisons Player.
- Quicksand – Slow Potion effect on Player.
- Regen – Heals Health back.
- Rust – Causes high amounts of wear on weapons and armour when fought.
- Sapper – Hunger Potion effect on Player.
- Sprint – High movement speed bursts.
- Sticky – Can snatch the items from the player with what he attacks with.
- Storm – Calls down Lightning.
- Vengeance – Reflects a portion of all damage done.
- Weakness – Weakness Potion effect on Player.
- Webber – Spawns Webs at the Players legs.
- Wither – Wither effect.
Config values are for consecutive difficulties, and they depend on each other
elite -> ultra -> infernal
Only an elite will be considered for ultra rolls, only an ultra will be considered for infernal rolls
config values are “one in x”.
elite: 10, ultra: 5, infernal: 3
One in 10 mobs gets elite = 10% total chance
One in 5 elites gets ultra; 0.1 * 0.2 = 2% total chance
One in 3 ultras gets infernal; 0.02 * 0.33 = 0.66% total chance
Difficulty determines total amount of modifiers on mob, health buff on mob, and drop quality
Infernal Mobs Mod Screenshots:
Infernal Mobs Mod 1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.5.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.6.4:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
Minecraft Game version 1.8.0
Minecraft Game version 1.9.0
Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
Minecraft Game version 1.11
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
Minecraft Game version 1.12
Minecraft Game version 1.12.1
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2
Minecraft Game version 1.13.2
Minecraft Game version 1.14.3
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
Minecraft Game version 1.15.1
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Leave a Reply