Do you often get FPS drops in Minecraft? FPS Reducer Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a modification of the FPS Limiter Mod that reduces unnecessary GPU and CPU load by reducing the frame rate automatically when you are not operating the Minecraft for a certain period of time, as soon as you perform any operation, it returns to its original state.
How to install FPS Reducer Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Reduce FPS automatically under the following conditions.
- No user operation for the specified time.
- The game window is inactive or minimized.
- Suppress sound volume if the game window is inactive or minimized.
- Display the current FPS on the screen edge.
Recommended in the following cases:
- When leaveing the game running without the operation, for example with automated agriculture and/or industry.
- When doing other work concurrently with running Minecraft in background.
- When you want to extend the lifespan of your PC even a little.
- When you want to save unnecessary power.
- When the room is hot…
FPS Reducer Mod Screenshots:
FPS Reducer Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links: