Download Physics Mod 1.17.1 and1.16.5 | Author: haubna
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Physics Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 implements into Minecraft a physics system that has invariably been an imperative aspect of our “real life world”. As far as you can tell, the world you’re residing on is quite blocky, some rudimentary rules in the real world don’t seem to apply here. Such aspect of Minecraft can be quite goofy as often time, players will spot a block floating through the air, albeit lack of foundation. With the trailblazing feature of Physics, applying the physics that has been a catalyst for a functional universe, many are starting to extoll this Mod’s virtues due to its excellent coding and how it brings upon commencement of an intertwined experience between the two worlds.
- Literal Physics was implemented into the game.