Botania is a tech mod focused around natural magic. The main concept of the gameplay mechanic in Botania, called “Mana” which originates from earth’s energies and can be used for creating magical flowers or devices that utilize power via an automation system without having to grind away at it like other popular mods do because they require blueprints on NEI or wiki pages as well; while being designed so you don’t have too many items running around with no use instead focusing more time into planning your next step
How to install Botania Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Botania’s design philosophy:
No pipes, wires, etc– they’re boring and overdone;
No GUIs– interact with everything in-world;
No numbers– players shouldn’t try to minmax everything;
Keep all resources as renewable as possible;
Provide pleasing visuals, despite using only two different particle effects.
Break the mold of mods being means to ends– be engaging in gameplay as well as in rewards;
Deliver fun and balanced gameplay without forcing players to grind;
Incentivize sandbox gameplay and allow players to create fun contraptions;
Create an overall immersive experience.
- Add: eutrotater (Eutro)
- Change: Buff bellethorne
- Change: Rannuncarpus is now blockstate-agnostic by default. You can recover the old behaviour by toggling with a wand. Existing flowers remain blockstate-sensitive.
- Change: Fel blazes no longer despawn
- Change: A single Bergamute now mutes less (0.5x instead of 0.15x). However, Bergamutes also now stack with each other.
- Fix: When a fel blaze is spawned and the iron bars are waterlogged, the water now stays behind
- Fix: Floating labellia name was missing
- Fix: “Star” effect as used by the runic altar and manastorm charge having weird brightness flickering
- Fix: Avatars’ activation being inverted (supposed to be power-to-deactivate, was mistakenly power-to-activate
Botania Mod Screenshots: