Biomes O’ Plenty is a mod that adds a ton of new biomes to your Minecraft and Nether world. Biome types include everything from sun drenched dunes, to lakeside forests, to the classic autumn foliage. Besides just adding variety in an aesthetically pleasing way, Biome’s O’ Plenty also alters mobs spawning rates and other gameplay factors. Biomes are more abundant than before, with 90+ biomes being added since the last release of Biomes!
How to install Biomes O’Plenty Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn’t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don’t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp.
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season.
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.).
Biomes O’Plenty Mod Screenshots:
Biomes O’Plenty 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5: