The Better PvP Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft that adds a bunch of features to make your play more convenient during competitive PvP battles, such as adding an rpg-like action bar system and giving you the ability to track your character’s status in real time by pressing F3 + H keys (F3 brings up a window with all sorts of information about your character). Better PvP Mod also includes a lot of handy keybinds, like the ability to use any item instantly without having to right click it first, or inventory hotkeys that allow you to quickly swap between different items without opening the inventory screen every time!
How to install Better PvP Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. Can display all types of entities in customizable colours. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
- Quick use – action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Better sprint – sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- Customization – the mod gives you infinite possibilities for customization through edit mode and ingame settings.
Better PvP Mod Screenshots:
Better PvP Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links: