Baubles is an addon for other mods that adds additional inventory slots. It can be used by any player to add more space on their character’s weapons, armor and accessories–without having to craft them yourself! There are 7 different kinds: amulet (neck), belt buckle/clasping item; head dresser accessory which gives you a random piece from another player’s enchanted list or head slot with no enchantments at all if they don’t have anything appropriate in there already; charm bracelets worn inside your gloves giving bonuses when pickup blocks drop during mining activity; rings – two types of basic metal ones like normal vanilla wears but also has special crafting recipes for Miner Ring which doesn
How to install Baubles Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Change Log (MC 1.12 branch)
– API: added isBaubleEquipped helper method to BaublesAPI
– fixed player bauble syncing (Thanks pau101) closes #235
– added IBauble as a capability
– updated for MC 1.12
The Miner’s Ring is a tool added by Baubles that can be used to give the player Haste, which speeds up mining. It must be worn in one of your rings slots and it works like an enchantment for other gear too!
Baubles Mod Screenshots: