Advanced XRay Mod is not a standard mod. It will not make all or most of the blocks around you disappear, making it difficult to function as one would expect from an “advanced” type function like this one in their game files. Instead, AdvancedXRAnalyze highlights any desired block based on how far away they are from yourself and then displays that highlighted object with custom shading so that players can see whether there’s something nearby without having anything else blocking visibility – giving them more freedom than just using biomes’ colors instead!
How to install Advanced XRay Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Built using Forge
- Clean UI For Adding, Deleting and Editing the blocks you want to X-Ray
- Full RGB Colour selector
- Searchable List to find Blocks
- Add Blocks from your hand
- Add Blocks you’re looking at!
- Searchable list of blocks you’ve added
- Json store for the blocks you’ve added. Easy to edit and share!
- Mob support
- Support for all fluids now it’s a new system in 1.14.
How to use
Please note that these aren’t always the ones set by default. Be sure to check your controls settings under
XRay to find the correct keys
Backslashto toggle XRay
Zto open the
selection & settingsGui
- Open the
selection & settingsGui
- Select the method you’d like to use to add a block, either
From handwill setup the basic version of the block. So no axis, facing, etc
Looking AtWill setup the complex version of the block, good for blocks you need specifc data from
Searching a listLike
From hand, it will only setup a basic block
- Set the Name, Color, and anything else you’d like to change
- Click add and Enable the Block if it’s not enabled. You can enable and disable blocks by clicking on them in the Gui.
- Right click on any item in the Gui and edit as needed
- Click save and the changed will be applied instantly
A note on Optifine
Currently, the mod does not and has not work with Optifine since MC
1.7.x. I am not sure why the two mods do not work together and due to Optfine being closed source I don’t have the ability to investigate it properly. For now, I just recommend not using the two mods together. I hope to have it fixed soon.
Advanced XRay Mod Screenshots: